I have a table with a CLOB column in 8.1.6 Ver . When I export this . I get a datatype error and the data in that table is not exported . There are 5 tables total with CLOB field and all five of them have this problem. The other tables are exported fine .
02-01-2001, 11:33 AM
Try giving the maximum allowable buffer for export and see that works. Just an idea. Remembered once oracle suggesting me that idea.
02-01-2001, 03:37 PM
IMP is the problem
I am sorry the error is in importing
02-01-2001, 03:39 PM
Give a try even for import. I meant for import only......
02-01-2001, 04:19 PM
It is done . Actually The problem is that the CLOB is tablespace specific and I did not have the same tablespace name in the destinatin database . So I got a tablespace not found error also .Moreover Increasing the the buffers to 10000000 also helpled a lot .