Error in COLD CLONE ORA-01503: CREATE CONTROLFILE failed
Dear All DBA Genius ,
I am in the first stage of Cloning.
i am Trying to Make a Clone of Current DB which is Created by Universal Installer.
i carefully followed the following Steps:
1) "ALTER DATABASE BACKUP CONTROLFILE TO TRACE;"
2) Then i Edited the Pfile and kept in Oracle_home location
3) I create adump,bdump,cdump,dpdump* & udump folders Under the Folder where i wanted to keep the CLONE Database
4) I Shut downed the DB and copied the DATAFILE's Except CONTROLFILE and move it to created folder for clone.
5) Now i create a new SID for this Clone DB
6) I Started the DB in NOMOUNT with Pfile.
It started well. But while i try to Run the Control file script which i taken before in first step, am getting this error
ORA-01081: cannot start already-running ORACLE - shut it down first
CREATE CONTROLFILE SET DATABASE "UTI" RESETLOGS NOARCHIVELOG
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-01503: CREATE CONTROLFILE failed
ORA-01565: error in identifying file 'D:\UTI\SYSTEM01.DBF'
ORA-27041: unable to open file
OSD-04002: unable to open file
O/S-Error: (OS 2) The system cannot find the file specified.
Please any one help me to solve this task.
Thanks in Advance.:confused: