Oracle Distribution Functional Consultant
Location: USA, Traveling Required
Position will be based at client’s project (which client is TBD based on your specific qualifications).
The Oracle Functional Distribution Consultant will be responsible for implementing and managing applications in various distribution tracks on client engagements – Order Management, Warehouse Management, Bills of Material, Advanced Pricing. In this role you will define functional designs for mapping industry leading practices to client’s unique requirements and processes; gather requirements and create business process models based on client requirements; facilitate process design workshops; configure the applications; work closely with the technical team in associated technical scope like conversions, interfaces, reports, and extension.
Key Responsibilities May Include:
* Defining, architecting and re-engineering business processes.
* Setup the system to meet the desired business process and requirements based on knowledge about the Oracle Distribution applications functionality, tools, templates and Oracle Application Implementation methodologies
* Distribution process analysis; process design, mapping, and re-engineering; process/software gap analysis and resolution
* Troubleshooting and issue resolution with Oracle Applications Distribution modules, configuration and training/assisting users
* Functional design and design review of Oracle Applications data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting, and custom applications
* Experience in one or more of the following product areas: Order Management, Warehouse Management, Bills of Material, Advanced Pricing
* At least 3 Oracle Distribution Application full cycle implementations
* 6+ years related experience
* Bachelor's degree
* Travel (up to 75%) may be required depending on your location relative to clients
* Must be familiar with Application Implementation Methodology (Oracle AIM and related methods, etc.)
Detailed Functional Knowledge of the Oracle eBusiness Suite Distribution modules (2 or more of the following modules):
Bills of Material
Professional Skill Requirements:
* Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication /
facilitation skills (oral and written).
* Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong
business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and
* Strong interpersonal, communication, and client-facing skills, which demonstrates confidence and fosters a "Trusted Advisor" relationship with the client.
* Able to present solutions described above to senior client management via whiteboard and PowerPoint.
* General consulting skills, including: team facilitation, business case development, and supply chain assessment / strategy.
* Lead teams (both consulting and client employees).
* Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support