tried it, but it didn't work...
Thanks for the thought, and it seems to be working.
I'll plough through it and see how it goes and let you know the results.
Meanwhile, I've tried doing a simple port forwarding of port 25 (SMTP) from the local machine to a mail server that is working, and that doesn't seem to fix it.
I'm glad this is on a test box and not in production, but it has definitely piqued my curiousity!
wupps... forgot to change last subject line...
Initially when I tried it, it wasn't working, but then I restarted the database and tried it again, and I was able to select/insert into tables as Internal.
As a result, I originally starting to do the "not working" reply, but then changed everything but the subject line.
So, it is working. :)